January 2012 Festivals
Happy 2012 festival supporters! Although we have not had much rain or snow, it is officially winter season. January brings in the New Year, crab season, Martin Luther King, year of the dragon Lunar New Year celebrations, and many more. Check out this month’s many great food and cultural festivals across the state and thank you all for your continued support!!
*Check back for her and my facebook page for daily updates.
- 20-29 Mendocino: Crab and Wine Days
- 27-29 San Diego: Lunar New Year
28 Holtville: Rib Cookoff
- 28-29 Los Angeles: CHinese New Year
- 28-29 Monterey: Chinese New Year
28 Carson: Chinese New Year 28 Riverside: Asian Lunar Fest
- 28-29 San Diego: Chinese New Year Food and Culture
- 29 Albany: Lunar New Year
- 29 Tustin: Chinese New Year
- 29 Universal City: Japanese Food and Sake
- 30 Rosemead: Lunar New Year Fest
7-8 Riverside: Dicken’s Festival 8 Los Angeles: Oshogatsu (Japanese) 13-15 Santa Cruz: Fungus Fair 14 Irvine: Korean 4-15 Pomona: Asian American Expo 22 Newark: Chinese New Year 1 20-22 Sacramento: Bacon Fest 20-22 San Diego: Vietnamese Tet Festival 21-22 Oakland: Lunar New Year Bazaar 21-22 San Jose: Tet Festival (Vietnamese)