Here are some helpful tips that have and continue to help me:
- Bring cash
- Bring bottled water.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Tickets purchased early are usually cheaper.
Other tips you can live without
- Bring wetwipes for those portable bathrooms.
- If available, read the event schedule just in case you wanted to make it to a performance, demonstration, etc.
- Try to go early because food is usually available until sold out.
- Initially, taste the food the way it is prepared so your palate can experience all the flavors. Then add condiments if necessary.
Or ignore the list and go with the flow.